Marshall Vintage Timepieces
For the Best in Repair, Service, or Restoration of Your Antique or Vintage Wristwatches or Pocket Watch
We buy old Wrist & Pocket Watches Running or
Visit My Ebay Store or come see us at 365 Market Street in Historical Downtown Clinton, TN
Servicing Your Antique Watch, Vintage Watch or Pocket Watch
My commitment to you is to provide you with the best service available today. I stand behind every watch serviced for a full six months. I have over 35 years experience in servicing both wrist and pocket watches and was trained by masters from the Hamilton and Bulova factories. The service preformed is a ten step operation consisting of :
- TEAR DOWN - The watch is completely disassembled down to the last part. Each part is inspected for wear or damage. If required the part will be repaired or replaced.
- PIVOT CLEANING - All staff/arbor pivots are cleaned, inspected, and polished as required.
- JEWEL CLEANING - All jewels/bushings are cleaned, inspected, and repaired/replaced as required.
- GENERAL PARTS CLEANING - All movement parts are cleaned through a three stage rotating cleaning system. This includes a bath in a cleaning solution, followed by an initial rinse, a final rinse, and a complete drying cycle.
- REASSEMBLE - All movement parts are reassembled, checked for fit and freedom, and oiled as required.
- BEAT ADJUSTMENT - During the balance wheel assemble the beat is checked and adjusted as required to insure good timekeeping ability.
- DIAL & HANDS - Both dial & hands are cleaned and fitted to the movement insuring proper fit and alignment.
- CASE CLEANING - All cases are cleaned and polished to like new condition.
- CASE FIT - The completed movement is fitted to the case and insured of proper fit and clearances.
- TIMING - All watches are electronically timed and adjusted to insure proper timing and accuracy.
All work will be preformed only after an inspection and final quote has been
presented and excepted. All work guaranteed for 6 months. Customer covers
shipment both ways. Turn around time is 3 - 5 weeks after receipt of watch
barring no complications. Customer
will be notified if complications require a longer time.
Member # 0126344
365 Market Street
Clinton, TN. 37716
Copyright © 2011 Marshall Vintage Timepieces